Collection Brand Board Style Guide Templates
This collection is great for anyone that wants to keep their brand consistent! Just drop in your content and save your new professional presentation!
Save time using my pre-designed templates. These designs are meant to be multi-purpose and can be altered for any product or service.
So take matters into your own hands with these trendy premade branding boards. The possibilities are unlimited, you can adapt color palettes, typography, graphics, patterns, textures, and pictures to create the feel and vibe of your brand.
Five brand board templates for all your branding needs! Perfect to present your web design, logo design, or graphic design in an informative and creative way.
This collection is a set of elements that you can use to create a beautiful-looking blog or website. This kit includes over 100 items in pink (#fceff1) – Black and marble gold.
- Social media icons for Instagram – Pinterest – Facebook – Twitter in 3 colors 65px and 500px
- 5 banner templates for Instagram 1080x1080px
- 12 blog banners – 7 x 560px – 1 x 600px – 4 x 1080px
- 5 banner templates 400 x 400px
- 28 Dividers in different color combinations. 1200px
- 24 text buttons in color black and pink – Font used Washington
- 2 next buttons + 2 previous buttons in 2 color combinations 150px and 500px
- 13 blog buttons round in different color combinations. 250px
- 5 Pin it buttons 65px and 500px
- 5 back up button 65px and 500px
Designed to mix and match!
You‘ll be able to pimp your blog right away. Note: All files are flattened PNG images so they are not editable.
- 5 Brand board templates 1200px x 2400px (Jpeg – Link to Canva)
- 1 mood board template 1200px x 2400px (Jpeg – Link to Canva)
- 100 web graphics ( png )
- These web graphics are used in the brand board templates
◉ You will need a (free) Canva account.
◉ A tutorial to get familiar with Canva is included.
◉ I present every bundle made with an easy folder structure.
Canva collections will have a PDF instruction file containing the direct links to your Canva templates.
Once you click the link provided, you will see the invite from Canva. Here you can see that I shared my templates with you. Go to the button below and click USE TEMPLATE. That’s it!
The templates are ready to be edited. You can edit the fonts, background, colors, and drag-around elements to create your own personal style.
These Canva links are a property of Brand & Palms and may not be resold or shared. *Brand & Palms is not in any way related to Canva. I just use and love their program.
We do not offer refunds on Instant Downloads, so we encourage you to ask all questions before purchase. If you have an idea or wish to collaborate with Brand & palms, please say hi.
Thank you so much and enjoy creating.